|ARC: 2ND FLOOR
- Campus Recreation Services (CRS) - The 2nd floor Sales Desk is where all activity registration and membership purchases take place.
- Conference Room (CR) - Designed for Club, Intramural, and staff meetings - has a screen and wipe board to enhance meetings and seminars.
- Activity Annex (AA) - At 2,300 square feet, the Activity Annex is the main facility for Table Tennis and our Instructional Dance classes. The room features wood flooring and mirrored walls.
- Physical Forum (PF) - The largest activity room at 2,600 square feet with wood flooring and mirrored walls, the Physical Forum is the main Group Exercise facility for Step, Pump & Sculpt, and Aerobics drop-in classes. It is also home to some Martial Arts and Dance styles.
- Sports Studio (SS) - Primarily used for Martial Arts, as well as home to Campus Recreation's Wrestling club team, the Sports Studio is ideal for these activities due to the matted flooring. The room also houses four wall-mounted heavy bags, which are popular targets during drop-in times.
- Jogging (JT) - This 1/11th of a mile jogging track is elevated above the main gym, and is designed to take advantage of the best view inside and outside of the building.
- Cardio Circuit (CI) - The Hoist resistance training circuit is located on the 2nd floor bridge overlooking the back court gym next to the indoor jogging track. This circuit of ten machines alternates between upper and lower body strength training moves.
- FitWell Services (FS) - The FitWell Services consist of a variety of services available to the ARC member. There are 2 massage therapy rooms available for private massages with one of our certified massage therapists. There are two Pilates reformers available for one-on-one sessions or train with a buddy. The FitWell Services area also houses our state of the art testing room, which includes the Bod Pod for accurate and reliable body composition testing. Additionally we have testing equipment available for sub maximal VO2 testing and Resting Metabolic Rate testing. All of the previous services mentioned are fee for service and can be scheduled at the FitWell Services desk.
- Training Zone (TZ) - At 1,900 square feet with wood flooring and mirrored walls, the Training Zone is utilzied by Yoga, Kendo, Capoeira, and Belly dance classes.
- Workout Shop (WS) - At 1,600 square feet with wood flooring and mirrored walls, the workout shop houses Studio Cycling, Massage, and Meditation classes.
- Kitchen (K)/Classroom (C) - The 1,500 square foot state-of-the-art demonstration kitchen/classroom is equipped with a Wolf double oven, Sub Zero refrigerator, closed circuit video for viewing, large complete island with a Wolf six burner range and grill, large sink, and preparation area. In addition to cooking classes, CPR & 1st Aid, Intramural and Club Sport meetings will be held in the classroom section.