For general information on using Resources, refer to Using Resource Management and watch the resource management tutorial.
- Select the Resources required for your event by using the mover. Mark the Resources you wish to use in the Available Resources box, and then click on the > button so that they are moved to the Selected Resources box. You can mark multiple Items at a time by using a combination of shift and click or control and click.
- When all of your Resources have been selected, click on the Save button.
- If your event requires setup and teardown time, you can create setup and teardown time periods for your Resources by clicking on the Create Setup and Teardown Event button that appears above the Resource Items under the index tabs.
- If a conflict occurs, you will not be able to add the Resource until the conflicting Event is removed or has an exception scheduled.
- Resources pending approval will have the font-style set to bold italic.
- If a Resource has an assigned Approver, the request is sent to the Approver.
- If you are an Approver for the Resource, the Resource will automatically be marked as Approved.
See Also: Assigning Resources to an Event, Resource Conflicts are not being detected.