50 years of tradition with the UCI community!
UCI Campus Recreation is set to reestablish the UCI Sailing Association (UCISA) with new boats, a new look and a new facility this June! The UCISA provides members the opportunity to use the jointly-owned UCI and City of Newport Beach fleet of boats for personal recreation use at the Marina Park Sailing Center in Newport Beach.
FLEET OF BOATS
6 J22's, 12 RS Quest 14’ dinghies, 6 Lido 14's & 20 Sabots
Memberships are open.
3 STEPS TO JOIN:
Get your rating today and sail with UCISA!
- LEARN. Build your sailing skills through classes at Marina Park or qualify with equivalent experience/skills gained outside our program.
- GET RATED. Register for a required rating class by boat type. A three hour session includes orientation, review & sail/written test for $65. Additional ratings are available for all boats and racing, spinnaker and ocean.
- BECOME A MEMBER. Submit membership form and purchase membership. Details are provided in Rating Class/Test Session.
3 STEPS TO SAILING:
Adult Annual Membership - $500
Student Membership (full-time, 18+). Annual
- $300, Quarterly - $100
- RESERVE boats online (days/times vary based on availability outside of classes).
Hourly "Per Use" Pricing:
J22: $20/hour | RS Quest & Lido: $10/hour | Sabot - $5/hour
*2 hour minimum. No additional charge for crew. Separate pricing for racing for members with a racing membership.
- GO to Marina Park Sailing Office and a staff member will greet you and assist you with your boat check-out and return.
- ENJOY the benefits of boat ownership at a low cost and no maintenance!