This is UCI's Sailing club
. The club, sponsored through Campus Recreation, provides members opportunity to use our boats for personal recreation use and participante in a wide range of sailing and social activities. Members' race in club and local races, sponsor "fun sails, night sails, BBQ's, seminars and more. The club is open to all University of California students, faculty, staff, alumni and their spouses.
- Once you get your “rating” and join, you get almost unlimited use of the boats for the one fee starting at $65 a quarter for UCI students. (No hourly fees).
- Additionally UCISA members take great pride in the friendly and encouraging atmosphere that makes the club unique.
- UCISA has a variety activities open to all members, and some are open to those eligible for UCISA. Visit the club web site at www.sailingclub.net.
- For more information on the club, view the frequently asked questions.
- The use of the boats is based on your “Ratings”. Rating levels start with the Capri 14 and move up the Keelboat (J22's).
- All ratings consist of a written and practical test.
- For complete rating information, visit the ratings page.