CAMPUS RECREATION EMPLOYMENT
How to Apply:
- Applications are currently being accepted for Boating Office Assistant (Marina Park). If you fill out an application, it will be kept on file for future job openings.
- Please apply online for position(s).
- For questions regarding employment, contact Jill Warren at (949)824-6985.
UCI Non-Discriminatory Clause
- Only UCI undergraduate students may apply for our student staff positions.
- Non students may apply for our instructor positions.
- These are year round positions for UCI students.
- Students may work 5-20 hrs/wk during the quarter and up to 40 hrs/wk during the academic breaks.
- Students with Work Study grants are encouraged to apply.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.