UC Irvine undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to use UC Irvine's Recreation facilities, the Anteater Recreation Center (ARC) and Crawford Pool. Primary access to the ARC is via hand geometry readers in the ARC lobby. Students may visit Campus Recreation Services (located on the 2nd floor of the ARC) to register their hand to be able to enter the ARC without an ID. Students may request an exception to ARC hand geometry entry procedures by visiting Campus Recreation Services or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
UCI faculty, staff, alumni, and other university affiliates, including the spouses for all of the above are eligible for an ARC membership. Memberships are also available to adult dependents* between the ages of 18-22, who are living with a student, faculty, or staff ARC member. (*Adult dependents are family members who are financially dependent)
How can I sign up?
|* UCI Students not enrolled in spring quarter, may purchase a $90 continuing student membership
|Student's Spouse/Domestic Partner
|UCI Faculty/Staff, Retirees and Emeriti
|UCI Faculty/Staff, Staff Spouse/Domestic Partner
|UCI Alumni (click for Alumni Association discounts)
|Affiliates (Continuing Education, Research Park, Other UC Alumni)
|Day Pass (guest of UCI Student)
|Day Pass (guest of ARC Member or eligible individual self-sponsoring)
|Please call for any eligibility questions or options for spouse and family - (949)824-3738
|Crawford Pool Memberships also available - click here for details!
UC Recreation Reciprocity Program Currently Unavailable
- ARC memberships may be purchased at Campus Recreation Services, located on the 2nd floor of the ARC.
- New memberships must be purchased in person, while renewals may be completed by phone when paying with Visa or MC.
- You must bring current proof of affiliation to purchase a membership.
- Cash, check (payable to UC Regents), Visa or MC are acceptable forms of payment.
- UCI full-time employees may also choose payroll deduction for annual memberships.
- Any questions on eligibility, please contact the Campus Recreation Services.
- Up to 1 day pass may be used towards the purchase of an ARC membership. Must be redeemed to the Sales Desk at time of membership registration within 7 days of purchase. Must have day pass receipt at time of redemption.
Did you know? ARC Members may use recreational sports facilities on any UC campus with a free reciprocity pass. During the academic year, ARC members may obtain a reciprocal pass from Campus Recreation Services prior to traveling. Certain restrictions may apply at some campuses. Contact Campus Recreation Services at (949)824-3738 for more details.