UC Irvine undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to use UC Irvine's Recreation facilities, the Anteater Recreation Center (ARC) and Crawford Pool.
UCI faculty, staff, alumni, and other university affiliates, including the spouses for all of the above are eligible for an ARC membership. Memberships are also available to adult dependents* between the ages of 18-22, who are living with a student, faculty, or staff ARC member. (*Adult dependents are family members who are financially dependent)
How can I sign up?
|UCI Students (fully enrolled/fees paid)
|* UCI Students not enrolled in summer quarter, may purchase a $35 continuing student membership
|Student's Spouse/Domestic Partner
|UCI Faculty/Staff, Retirees and Emeriti
|UCI Faculty/Staff, Staff Spouse/Domestic Partner
|UCI Alumni (click for Alumni Association discounts)
|Affiliates (Continuing Education, Research Park, Other UC Alumni)
|Day Pass (guest of UCI Student)
|Day Pass (guest of ARC Member or eligible individual self-sponsoring)
|Please call for any eligibility questions or options for spouse and family - (949)824-3738
|Crawford Pool Memberships also available - click here for details!
UC Recreation Reciprocity Program
- ARC memberships may be purchased at Campus Recreation Services, located on the 2nd floor of the ARC.
- New memberships must be purchased in person, while renewals may be completed by phone when paying with Visa or MC.
- You must bring current proof of affiliation to purchase a membership.
- Cash, check (payable to UC Regents), Visa or MC are acceptable forms of payment.
- UCI full-time employees may also choose payroll deduction for annual memberships.
- Any questions on eligibility, please contact the Campus Recreation Services.
- Up to 1 day pass may be used towards the purchase of an ARC membership. Must be redeemed to the Sales Desk at time of membership registration within 7 days of purchase. Must have day pass receipt at time of redemption.
UC Reciprocity is a partnership between all University of California Campus Recreation departments that allows all UC students, faculty, and staff who have an active Campus Recreation membership to utilize recreation facilities across all UC campuses.
Facility access requirements vary from campus to campus. However, at minimum, the following will be required to activate your reciprocity membership:
- Present current UC ID card or other valid picture ID
- Present proof of current enrollment or employment (for example, aclass schedule, paid tuition bill, employment offer letter, UCPATH screenshot, or recent paycheck)
- An active Campus Recreation membership at your home institution may also be required
- Sign institution specific waivers
- Abide by all host institution facility use and access policies
- Remember you are a representative of your home institution!
Contact the membership team at your host institution for full access requirements or with any questions you have:
Reminder: when you are visiting another UC campus, you are also representing your home institution. Be sure to abide by all host institution facility use and access policies.
- Short-term access (less than 7 days): FREE
- Available at no cost to current UC students, faculty, and staff.
- Long-term requests (7+ days): Rates vary
- Pricing is subject to each host school’s rates: you may be eligible to purchase a membership at the affiliate rate. Contact the membership team at your host institution for details.
- Note: membership durations exceeding seven days may be subject to additional confirmation of student/employee status and current recreation membership.