There will be several activites taking place by the ARC Pool:
• Lap Swimming in the Pool
• Pool Deck Weight Equipment Space
• Outdoor F45 Classes
There will also be a variety of virtual classes available.
Reservations are required for all. Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance (online). Please bring ID to check in.
- All current UCI Students are able to use the ARC and login to make reservations using their UCINETID login and password for both the web and app. If you do not show up as an active member, please call Campus Recreation Services (949-824-3738), please do not create an account.
- All UCI Faculty & Staff that are active ARC members, will be able to make reservations using their UCINETID login and password on both the web and app.
If your ARC Membership is not active, please contact Campus Recreation Services at (949-824-3738)
- Other ARC Members, are able to login to the web and app by clicking on "GUEST". Then click on "Trouble logging in?". Enter the email address you provided when purchasing membership and click reset password.
- Other UCI Community can create an account (either online or by calling Campus Recreation Services) to login and purchase a Virtual Class Pass.
We ask that ARC users utilize our cancellation process (at least 30 minutes before their scheduled reservation) to cancel a reservation so we may make the ARC available to as many people as possible. Individuals who do not cancel a reservation will be subject to our cancellation policy:
- No Show 1 - Warning
- No show 2 - Two-week reservation suspension
- No show 3 - Four-week reservation suspension
Here is link to a quick video with how to cancel a reservation - https://youtu.be/ehkzWqL825U
We ask that ARC users follow our one reservation per day policy, so we may make the ARC available to as many people as possible. Please make it your practice to make just one reservation per day, as the ARC can accommodate a very limited number of people on a daily basis. Starting next week (Monday 10/19) individuals who make multiple reservations will have their extra reservations cancelled (only the first time that is reserved will remain. Multiple reservations includes ANYTHING at the ARC (so you can only reserve one per day of either Pool Deck Workout, Lap SwimmIng, F45 or Yoga).
Individuals who continue to make multiple reservations per day will have their reservation privileges restricted or suspended.
|This pass is for the UCI Community that does not have an ARC membership. With this pass, the UCI Community will be able to continue to enjoy our Virtual Classes. Please create an account online and purchase to reserve spots in our virtual classes.|
Other UCI Community can create an account (either online or by calling Campus Recreation Services) to login and purchase a Virtual Class Pass.