ROCK WALL KIDS CLIMB TIME
Saturdays & Sundays (11am - 2pm).
Fee: $10/visit (per person)
- Kids climb time is only offered for legal dependents of current UCI students or current ARC members. Only dependents of ARC members are eligible for Kid's Climb. Youth are defined as dependents 17 years old and younger. Dependents 18 years and older are required to purchase a day use pass.
- Kids climb time is a supervised session. All safety supervision is provided by certifed safety belay staff!
- A parent who is safety belay certified may belay their own child.
- To become safety belay certified, ARC member parents may enroll in a Climb 1 class at the ARC.
- All participants are required to wear a helmet while climbing (helmets are provided or participants may bring their skate/bicycle helmet to wear).
- Parents/Legal Guardians must show a current UCI student ID, a valid ARC membership card or a California Driver's License (Only Faculty/Staff) when entering the ARC or signing up children.
- Children must be accompanied and actively supervised by an adult member at all times.
- Adult members are responsible for the behavior of children in their care while in the ARC. To ensure proper supervision, there is a maximum of two children per adult member. Written requests for exceptions to this policy must be approved by Program Directors in advance.
- Children may not be left unattended while adult members participate in drop-in or formal activities.
- Use of the Locker Rooms is limited to adults and same sex children. Individual restrooms and outside showers are available for adults supervising young children of the opposite sex.