University of California, Irvine
B.F.A. Dance Performance (class of 2019)
National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
Certified Personal Trainer
Red Cross CPR & AED Certified
As a dancer and athlete, I have a working knowledge of movement functionality and conditioning methods that will safely and effectively push the body to achieve higher levels of physical fitness. From beginners to experienced athletes, I am able to analyze and design the most effective fitness program for your personal goals that will jumpstart your journey towards a healthier and more well-rounded lifestyle.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Muscle Functionality and Injury Prevention, Weight loss/fat loss, Hypertrophy (increasing muscle mass), Cardiovascular and muscular endurance, Plyometrics and neurodevelopmental exercise progressions, Core and flexibility training
• I am a big fan of Bikram hot yoga and try to go at least once a week.
• Books, books, books! I have spent quite a bit of time in Barnes and Noble (particularly in the classics section). I have a humanities minor and really enjoy discovering new reads through my classes.
• Traveling! I love traveling to new places, whether it be local or abroad. My favorite vacation was a hiking trip in the Swiss Alps and I hope to go back one day. Until then, I am content to go on local hikes with my two super hyper German pointers.
• Be kind and work hard. It’s pretty straight forward, but presenting the best version of yourself to others, whether it be in a professional or personal setting, makes a lasting impact and can lead to great things in the future.
• Have courage. I was recently told this by one of my role models and these two simple words have helped me overcome the fear of failure by taking myself out of my comfort zone and striving to accomplish new goals, no matter how big or small. Whether it be a career change, moving to a new city, or signing up for a gym membership (shameless plug, I’m sorry, it was too perfect) trust in your strength and ability to overcome difficult obstacles. It is out of our comfort zones that we grow, so take the chance and have courage as you embark upon each new journey.